“Bitcoin developers are especially susceptible to these kinds of legal pressures.“
In today’s show we cover the weeks top Bitcoin news:
– Legendary value investor Bill Miller reveals he has 50% of his net worth exposed to #Bitcoin.
– Jack Dorsey launches a legal defence fund to protect Bitcoin developers being sued by Craig S Wright and his company Tulip Trading.
– Jack Mallers, Strike CEO who was instrumental in El Salvador’s adoption of Bitcoin and the roll-out of the nations Chivo wallet has started operations in Argentina.
Fidelity released a report outlining how state #btc adoption may play out with characteristics of “very high stake game theory”. (I forgot to mention the Fidelity source in the show, but you can read the full report here.
Start The Show
Listen to the latest episode of The Bitcoin Briefing podcast here or you can watch the the video version of the show on Youtube.
Support The Show
If you find the Bitcoin Briefing helpful, please consider supporting us in the following ways:
- Subscribe to the show on YouTube / Apple Podcasts / Spotify / Google Podcasts
- Recommend the show
- Buy me a coffee with Bitcoin (BTC) – bc1qcpdprrjg374rl0hnz0p06a8hmptx0e3k39jwwf – (Please let me know via email so i can say thank you)
- For any enquiries regarding advertising and sponsorship please get in touch with us here.
Thanks for watching The Bitcoin Briefing podcast.